The purchase of Senior Portraits is an investment. It may not seem so right now, but as time passes we all look at portraits to remind us of time past.
That is what a Senior Portrait is. A record of these fun times in your senior's life and this can never be replaced.
We have many ways you can purchase portraits from Keepsake Photography. Choose one of our economy packages or purchase your choice of other options that make this experience truly a memorable one. Most of our clients spend between $300-$1000, You can spend whatever your budget will allow.
We feel that whatever amount you spend, shouldn't you get quality portraits that you are proud of? Choose wisely. Get the best. We won't let you down!
TOP 5 TIPS FOR A GREAT SENIOR PORTRAIT
1. Start planning and evaluating studios now. The best specials happen in June, July, and August. Senior portraits are done in the summer and fall so they can meet yearbook deadlines and take advantage of the seasonal colors.
2. Choose a Certified Professional? Professional Photographers continually participate in extensive training and testing to assure you the best and latest in portrait expertise. Ask the photographer your considering if they are a Certified, or non certified.
3. Today everyone with a phone and a web site is claiming to be a “professional.” Many beginners want to “practice” on your senior and shoot “on location”. The fact is, they don’t know professional lighting or how to pose you to look your best. Faces should pop out from the background and eyes should sparkle and be well lit. One hundred poor quality pictures are not worth one fine quality portrait.
4. Look for a photographer that produces senior portraits that are timeless, classy and appropriate for friends and family. At Keepsake we produce some pretty exciting portraits but we draw the line with overly provocative shots. It's not what you want to send to relatives or have circulating on the net.
6. You don’t have to use your schools poor quality yearbook photo. If your school is offering to take your yearbook picture, you don’t have to use it or buy their products. You can submit a great shot of you taken by a professional. It’s easy and free with any package purchase at Keepsake, ask for details.